2021-2022 School Year

When I taught language arts, one of our writings was based on the This I Believe series. 

The start of this school year will be unlike any other. The Chief School Administrator position became available, and after much consideration I applied. While I am certainly qualified for the role, and it would have been an honor to earn the position, the responsibilities will fall on another candidate.

Not even being considered with a courtesy interview created a layer of doubt to others' perceived value of the contributions I've made over my tenure.  I certainly would have enjoyed the challenge of being the CSA, but perhaps not all that it encompassed. There are plenty of people that don't like their job. I'm not one of them. I'm excited about the opportunities the future holds for our kids, school, and community, despite not being at the helm.

Today, is a great day to remember to Do What you Loveand I hope you are able...



No comments:

Post a Comment